Thursday, April 1, 2010

Unlike any other,


"Dear God,I pray that its easier for everyone to be happy everyday.
Because its so difficult to be happy lately,when everything is so fucked up."
and also,please be safe. =/
Dead Beat,tired max.
I shall come back tomorrow with pictures,perhaps?
Tired from all the thinking,all the aching pain,all the pressure I'm up against.
Goodnight all,hope everyone is having a happy day. Cause mine is definately not.
I've gone too far this time I suppose&I am really sorry.
I know I'm not good okay,maybe thats the reason why nobody wants me.
Just fuck.my.life. Damnit.


Teach me how to smile,through all those aching pain?
I'm feeling so badly tired,of life. I don't even know what to do anymore.
Caught in the middle,life is a maze&love is a riddle.
Don't know where to go,can't do it alone.