Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Never be replaced,


Because everything you do&words you say,
You know that it all takes my breath away.


Out with JoBaby to collect our testimonials from school today,
then she crashed my place,well its been awhile since she did. (:
She just left&now I'm stuck with nothing to do again. Can't wait for my show at 8,
&my new drama series to catch at 9! Plus MTV's "Teen Mums" & "Teen Cribs"
A visit to the doc's last night,& I had a running fever of 38.8 deg. Totally fuck.
Body aching,flu,cough & the fucking 38.8 fever. Plus the massive headaches that comes with it.
Life is so terrible. Yes I am happy,so not. With life. I don't know what I want to do,
I don't have any ideas what I should do,anyway I'm starting extra lessons on ballet soon,
every wednesday before my exams,which could pretty much occupy my mind then.
Keeps me free from thinking too much,to keep me very occupied too.
Maybe I should just fall right asleep now,I'm so tired. Have a happy day all.


Even the best falls down sometimes,


I look at the clouds,they make shapes of you.
Wherever I go,I see things that reminds me of you.
but then again I realised,its because I'm always thinking of you.
"You can erase someone from your mind,
but getting them out of your heart,is another story."

2 comments:

Jo Dionne said...

i didnt know that i took your breath away.aww

Rachael Pong said...

Oh god. -.-