Saturday, April 24, 2010

Misconceptions,

Sometimes I feel caught in yesterday,because of all the memories that burn.


Joey's Chalet right now. Everyone is falling back asleep,while I'm wide awake.
Okay probably not Joey,she's having fun with my phone. Talking to herself at the same time?
Ha ha,Vicky is having fun with my SLR. Self entertainment much.
Beeps and Uncle Troy? Still in bed. And he owes me Mac Breakfast!
Caught Alien Resurrection last night,gross maximum. Alright,We're all waiting for ZZ to come.
Then we can all head down to www! Tanning session coming up ahead,Mr Sunshine wait for us!
Alright,will be back with the rest of the photos when Joey gets them uploaded. Bye all! (L)

Just yesterday.
&Tomorrow marks the 3rd.

"Sometimes you just have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears and say goodbye."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things are really hard for me right now, Little Lotus. I hope you can always smile for me so I can remember a time when I used to be soft...