Saturday, April 3, 2010

What do you do,when it all falls apart?


"Trust in me, and I will never let you down.
Trust your soul, when there’s nobody else around.
Trust in love, cause it will always heal your heartbreaks.
And we always learn a little from our mistakes"

Ballet in the morning today,or do you consider this yesterday cause its passed 12?
Anyway,had lessons which were pretty much more tiring due to my half recovered knee. =/
Went to have "Ban Mian & Guo Tie" with Kaiyuan,Jasmine&Phoebz after lessons,
Trained back with Kaiyuan later on to meet Joey&ZeeZee for early dinner,
Suppose to meet up Big D today for movie! but then,plans crashed.
Ended up crashing Joey's place later on to get some sleep,
but ended up not doing so. Spent some quailty time at her place&went home around 11.
Gahh,tomorrow tanning with Beeps and her family,no given time yet. Roars.
Ahh well,maybe I should go catch up with some sleep. Goodnight all! (L)
Why does my heart have this little aching feel,together with the heavy heart weight? ):

"Happiness is the understanding and acceptance of life as it is
in this very moment as completely perfect,"

Today,I got reminded of alot of memories.
&I sort of,miss you. A tad bit more then just sort of,I guess.
when I turn out all the lights even the nights,they only remind me of you.
Each place I run,or turn to hide,it only reminds me of you.

Be happy,healthy,happy,safe,happy&just be happy. Thats all I wish you would be.

2 comments:

Taru said...

your banner is awesome! :)

Rachael Pong said...

Thank you Dear! (: