Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunshine Sunday,


Something happen for the very first time with you,
My heart melted to the ground,found something true.

Happy Birthday Third Uncle! (:
Churched as usual today,freaking sleepy this morning!
Had Third Uncle's birthday lunch at Party Crabs,awesome lunch with the double A's.
Then came home with Sunshines and had a lovely day. Tomorrow's a monday again,
and its raining right now. So cold. Gosh. Will be picking Ztb from school tomorrow I guess.
Its her first day of school! Missed ballet lessons today,guilty.
Today seemed fine,hopefully this will last. However knowing somehow,it wouldn't.
But I'll try to keep myself occupied,though I know it doesn't really help either.
Joey's chalet is this coming friday! Eggcited Max. Wed out with Cuzzie again. (:
Oh well,I shall just leave it as it is for now. Till then,photos from todays!


Okay so Sunshine's trying out,Zoomed phototaking.









Then here comes the webcams.












Spidey man Cedric. LOL

1 comment: