Saturday, April 17, 2010

Freja Beha Erichsen


Oh.my.god ,she's hot.


Okay I know this is random but what to do,
In the middle of the night,I can't sleep. Wide awake,
its insomnia acting up again,or is it me? Or am I seriously suffering from it.
Staying up all night,trying to fall asleep knowing its not happening.
Spend unnecessary time,thinking about things I shouldn't be?
Questioning myself about things I have no idea about,what the hell is going on.
Why am I doing all these for,when there isn't a need for me to.
Its said that chocolates make people happy,or was it girls?
Maybe thats the reason why,I'm never really happy. Cause I'm allergic to chocs,
I take a longer time to be happy,it takes harder work to make myself happy.
And that,its fucking difficult. Love,why of all things you're the only thing that drives me insane,
drives everyone crazy,up the wall and totally nuts. Kills and heals at the same time.
Ahhh,maybe I should seriously cut down on the thinking and get my ass up to do serious things.
Maybe I should stop and keep those tears inside for now,maybe I really should.
Perhaps,perhaps,perhaps.
Its almost 3 months Rachael,almost. It has been that long already,time to stop dreaming.
Dreams are just dreams,they don't come true most of the time.
&the wrong words,will never rhyme right?



"If you only love me in my dreams,then let me be asleep forever."

No comments: