Sunday, April 18, 2010

Don't let our memories fade away,


Cause what we had can't be replaced,I'll keep you in my heart for always.
It has been so long since we have talked,I hope that things are still the same.
Hoping they will never change.

Sometimes,we don't really understand ourselves do we?
Its 3:17 am in the morning now and I have to wake up at 8 tomorrow.
Again,I'm staying up and awake thinking,thinking&thinking.
Its not that no one does,I do. Just that somehow or rather,you'll never know.
Or perhaps,its not me. I don't know how I should feel anymore,either way.
Alright,so today it was a rainy day. Really cold! Heavy storms,I think they cause irritations.
Headed down to the Warehouse today with Joey,went down to pay a visit to dearest Shirlyn! (:
Sadly Siti wasn't there and she isn't working there anymore. Great catching up with Shrilyn though.
Then later on headed to town to meet up with Vicky to get her materials from artfriend,
then we went off to Aunty Lau's place to chill. I am a happy kid today,
cause I get all my taptap series all thanks to Dad! Heehee,finally my tap revenge 2.6
and also Bieber's,gaga's,Coldplay's&Metalics. (Y) Awesome max.
Later on Aunty Lau brought us to Newton for supper,then gave me a lift home.
Okay,I shall head to bed now I suppose. I have really nice dreams lately,
but thats bad,cause usually dreams are the opposites. This is so depressing.
Oh yes,I would like to add. Joey made me spend 38bucks today. Fox ftw.
Goodnight/morning. (L)
















If I lay here,would you lie with me and just forget the world?
You're the one that I'll always miss,never thought it would feel like this.

No comments: