Friday, April 9, 2010

Feel the wonder of tomorrow,in you.


"Often the most deserving people,
are people who cannot help loving those who destroy them."

Met up with Cuzzie and Ztb&Caught "When In Rome" with these two lovelies today.
Went to pick Cuzzie up from school,my first time at City College!
then bused down to meet ztb to catch our show and have some ice-cream.
Great day spent I must say,&I'm feeling a little lighter today then usual(:
&Also thank you ztb for the ballet shoes! I love them. (L)
I love my crocs,I love my Ballet shoes. Heeeheee.
I must say catching up sessions and hanging out sessions like these are nice,
more to come! Next week,if nothing crops up. (:
Alright,Imma go get some shuteye now. The internet is getting so boringggg. =/
Goodnight world (S)

"I still love him very much,even though he may not love me back." - When In Rome

Photos of the day!












Seconds,hours,so many days
You know what you want,but how long can you wait?
Ever moment lasts for ever,when you feel you've lost your way.
Am I really happy,anyway?

2 comments:

Maychussf said...

Nice photos ;)

Anonymous said...

The wonder that can be tomorrow wonders what you will do today for today is lord and master over what happens tomorrow.