Friday, April 9, 2010

Did I mention?



It was a Friday night,its past 12. At 12:38 am now,
I spent the entire Friday home,I made an accomplishment this week,
having to stay home for 4 days without going out. Okay maybe not entirely.
Its was a Friday night,spent with tv,homecooked dinner and my enormously huge teddy.
Tonight feels especially colder,empty and uncertain.
This is the third time this week,I missed you. Somehow much more tonight.
I reminisce alot on our memories together,people ask what happened to "Us",
then I start to ponder,what really did happened? I still end up with,nothing.
It takes 2 hands to clap,you can't just clap with one,if the other refuses to clap back.
Then you wouldn't be able to make a sound.
Sometimes I wished,you'd just appear at my doorstep,telling me everything was a lie,
it was all a joke and everything is fine now,where we'd go back to where we left off.
but just coming to realise,it was never a joke,a lie,nor a dream. It is real.
You're not going to come back into my life,you're not going to be there when I need you anymore.
It tears me up inside,having to face reality at times. They hurt,way too much.

Sometimes,it may be right. "Love tears us apart."
Only a part of my wishful thinking,for everything to be back to how it was before.
Maybe I never deserved to,maybe I wasn't even suppose to.


"So take the photographs and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
For what its worth, it was worth all the while
Its something unpredictable, but in the end it's right
I hope you had the time of your life''

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cinnamonisgross95 said...

your an amazing blogger. i believe you. i feel your words. i relate to them. i found you the same way jamie did. i plan on floowing your blog...

Rachael Pong said...

Jamie - Hey,thank you for your compliments but its nothing much though,just my thoughts and feelings (:

Cinnamonisgross - Hi dear,Thank you for the compliments and also for wanting to follow my blog. (: But I'm far from Amazing! But still thanks anyway.