Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just like Deja Vu,


"Whoever said, “You don’t know what you have until it’s gone” is wrong,
because you know exactly what you have when you have it.
You just don’t know how much you need it until you can’t have it anymore."

I don't know how the hell,am I suppose to feel anymore.
nothing seems to fit into place,everything feels,no longer.
Then again,what on earth did I think about everytime before you?

I just keep forgetting,to forget you,don't I?
But its not like as if I really want to forget you either.
Who the hell am I kidding. Seriously.
Shall head to bed now then,Goodnight world. (S)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sitting on my throne, I look down upon your life. I see the beauty, the innocence, the simplicity, the pain and the sorrow. You are very young, the world is at your feet. Your life has yet to begin...
I am advanced with experience. I have been hardened by the scars from the many battles I have fought and won.
There is much you can learn from me but right now, I am your pupil. Through you I learn to retrace my steps and move forward in a gentle way.
Through you, I learn how to care less and enjoy life more.
Maybe one day I will be able to regain the innocence I once had.
Maybe one day I will be able to let go my life's complexities and once again embrace simplicity...
Things for you are dark and murky but I assure you, you will rise above this and like the lotus that you are, you will bloom in full once again...Thank you for your inspiration...

naylalee said...

okay the italic things on your blog, not the ones that are quotes from movies and stuff, do you write them?

Rachael Pong said...

Hey. Umm yes I write them myself.