Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthdays,

Happy Birthdays to my Dearest Meimei! and also Happy Birthday to you Brother.
May this day be a day of dreams and wishes come true for both of you.


Alright so I'm stuck home today due to the fact that its going to rain,again.
Its Monday! Monday blues for anyone? School has started for my Poly Babies,
and I'm still here,rotting home. How great huh.
Okay its raining heavily right now,I'm so bored home.
I don't like this storm,the thunders and lightnings are really loud and scary.
Rainy days,they make you think so much don't day. Its like every water droplet reminds you of something.
Came across this line that I posted last year, "Just how many times in a day do you get jealous?"
Its only Monday and everything seems so,stale and mundane. I can't wait for Wed and Fri.
and also Thurs! I'm finally meeting Bear up,its been so long since I saw that Bear.
"Surviving High School" app is getting me retardedly addicted to my phone,haha.
\

&I realised,everytime it rains I get reminded of you.
Not that no one does,I do. You just have to look around you and feel.
How long more is it going to take me,just how long more.
Why is it so fucking difficult,just why?

No comments: