Monday, April 12, 2010

Deep inside,there's a rush.


Happy 80th Birthday to Grand Aunty! (If I'm not wrong should be.)
&Also Happy 16th Birthday to Shawn Loh.

Mandy and finally Adina came for lessons today! (:
Lessons were awesome,and the happy part was I sprained my other leg today.
How great huh,this time,the feet. Damnit.
Anyway after lessons had lunch at Seoul with Mandy,great time spent with her,
those long talks and heart talks. Really awesome,again soon alright Beeeestchhhh. (L)
&I know cuzzie is very excited to meet me on Wednesday now,cause I left her in suspense. Ha!
Will be anticipating our outing on Wed too cuzzie! So much to update you with. (:
Alright,then had dinner for Grand Aunt's 80th. Great dinner&family bonding time I suppose.
So goodnight world. Hope tomorrow will be,a happier day.

for 2 pairs of Cotton On shorts! IF,you're interested! (: They come in two sizes though.
Finally back,safe&sound.
So why do I keep running from the truth?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. can you tell me where your friends and you braided your hair at? Cause im quite interested of braiding and had problem finding one that braids hair. Can kindly tell me the specific place you guys had braided? Pls and thanks!

juskaulani said...

Cause the truth can hurt.

Please go here! You'll like it I promise. (;

http://kaulani.blogspot.com/2010/04/id-like-to-thank-academy.html

Rachael Pong said...

Anon - Hey,got them done at FEP.
Its on the third floor at the right side after you come up the escalator and its a shop that does extensions too. (:

Juskaulani - Hey,I've read your blog. Thanks anyway. Its really nice. (:

Anonymous said...

Hiakhiakhiak! I is craving for kimchi soup oh-reh-dee!!!

Eh I would braid my hair if it was long enough lor pfft!!

Rachael Pong said...

I MISS SEOUL GARDEN TOO! SOON SOON PLAN ANOTHER ONE K! WITH EVERYONE :D HEEHEE. HAHA GO BRAID LUH! :D