Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sometimes things ain't what they seem,


Shadows fill an empty heart,as love is fading
From all the things that we are,but are not saying.
Can we see beyond the scars and make it to the dawn?
Change the colors of the sky

And open up to the ways you made me feel alive,
The ways I loved you. For all the things that never died,
To make it through the night,love will find you.



Fact is,you're still passing through my mind every now and then.
I don't know what I should do anymore,for that matter what was I doing in the very first?
Maybe I've done too much,or maybe I've done too little. But then again,why.
I'm losing myself,I feel like I am disappearing. Sitting there in quiet moments,
realising you're always in my mind,in whatever I do,in fact everything that I do.
I can't seem to run away from anything,no matter how. Even coming to the end of the day,
I realised,you've never left my mind,even more so,my heart.
Seriously,I shouldn't be bothered. But for the fact that I'm still so affected,that you're not okay.
At the end of the day,I know I shouldn't anymore. Maybe it was never me that you needed anyway?
Why did I start this whole chunk again,when I said many weeks ago that,that was going to be the last.
I just hope you're doing fine,doing good,being healthy,safe and most importantly,happy.
That's all I pray for you to be.

"If today was your last day&tomorrow was too late,
could you say goodbye to yesterday?"


What about now,what about today
What if you're making me,all that I was meant to be?
What if our love had never went away?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?

No comments: