Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Never as it seems,


Dance,as though no one is watching you.
Love,as though you've never been hurt before.
Sing,as though no one can hear you.
Live,as though heaven is on earth.


And tonight is definately not one of my best nights.
&again,why do we tend to remember so much,
why do places bring back so much for us to remember?
I feel absolutely,empty. Nothing feels alright. Nothing feels fine.
Yes,I am thinking alot when I'm alone. I am in deep thoughts when I'm quiet.
I tend to think too much and as it is,I am just torn apart.

Headed out with Joey today,
&Ztb stayed over last night after our little short Mj session with Sam&new love.
Had lunch with her and Joey today,then Joey&I left while she went home.
Spend the entire day looking at my high cuts and now I'm stuck between 3 colours. Damn.
Food was our main spending today,I was really hungry. I have no idea why.
Well,went home after dinner and I have to wake up early to meet Cuzz after school tomorrow.
So well,I'll leave the photos till tomorrow to upload. &I am so very unhappy today. ):
Goodnight world,be happy everyone. Its really really,not easy. (S)


"One of the oldest human needs,is having someone to wonder where you are,
When you don't come home at night."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bad day for you, too? Misery loves company but shouldn't be shared. I was told I need to live. I work hard because I have to. That is me living. People in my world don't understand that. You're sad, I can feel it. Please rememeber what I told you before; you have to believe...