Friday, April 16, 2010

Unintended,


Because I feel like,I'm fucking disappearing.
My unintended choice,to live my life extended;
Listen to my deepest inquisitions.

"And you've come to a point in life,
at which you began telling yourself
"I need to move the fuck on." "

I.can't.breathe.anymore. Why the hell,am I holding on so much for?
I've been told,whats done is done,to let it go and carry on.
Deep inside,I know thats true. But I'm stuck in time,stuck on you.
It was you&me,against the world. &You promised me,forever more.
Was it something that I said,was it something that I did?
Cause I gotta know what made me,Unbeautiful.
Left me with nothing,but the question why.

Tell me why,you're so hard to forget.
Don't remind me,I'm not over it.
Tell me why,I can't seem to face the truth.
&I really don't know what to do,
I guess I'm just a little too not over you.

No comments: