Thursday, April 29, 2010

29th April 2010,


On this very special day,I'd like to wish Joey a Happy legal 18th Birthday!
Happy Birthday Joey,you turn 18th today. I hope that this years birthday,would be a memorable one for you.
Through 5 years of bitching and fighting with each other,we both turned out as close friends now.
Its amazing isn't it? Seeing how,we once never liked the fact that each other existed.
Never like the fact of seeing each other in school everyday,that very reason why we hated each other.
Remember how we met in Sec 1? Haha yes. I still remember you asking to go recess together,
talking about our favourite boy band,( I cannot believe how crazy I was over that stupid boyband)
Yes,5566. Laugh all you want,(damn we were actually that straight before. LOL!)
Thats how we started talking to each other,the way I remembered it.
So it turned out later on in Sjc days we didn't like each other,but I am defiantely glad that we've ended up like this.
Hope you will have a wonderful 18th Birthday today,once again happy birthday Joey. (L)
May this be a day,of wishes and dreams come true for you.
Love Rachael.

No comments: