Tuesday, April 27, 2010

When I wish I was but,


This time,this place,misused,mistakes.
Too long,too late&who was I to make you wait?

What am I doing,its 3:21 am in the morning and I'm meeting beeps at 1 tomorrow.
Seriously,mind over matter? If you don't mind it doesn't matter,now how true is that?
Subconcious mind,the most powerful thing. But just how come,it isn't working.
Dreams,nightmares. Fuck hope,fuck them all. Life? Just one heck of bullshit.
I'm screwing up everything,or basically I already did. I seriously need to move the fuck on.
I shouldn't be bothered,I shouldn't care. But why is it,I can't just stand there and act like as if I don't care?
As just sometimes,you'll realise goodbyes are really forever. I really wished,they weren't.
Back to square one,isn't it?

Do you still remember when you used to tell me,"Love is the answer."
Because I still do&thats the reason why I've never really left,
the very fact why I'm still here.

No comments: