Thursday, April 29, 2010

When I lose myself I think of you,



Had Ben and Jerry's Strawberry cheesecake Ice Cream,while watching teevee just now.
And I got reminded of you. I remember how we used to sit infront of the televison,
every weekday to catch our show at 11pm and you'll rush of to catch your last bus home at 12.
At the same time,we used to eat this for supper while watching our show.
Even the food I eat reminds me of you,I cannot imagine how much of us is deeply etched in me.
I don't know if you still remember,but I still do.
Sometimes,I don't know if I'd rather forget all these or keep them with me instead.
Remembering them hurt at times and it scares me,cause you're no longer around to do all these with me.
But then again,remembering them brings a smile to my face everytime,cause at least we had those moments.
I can't figure out what I want now,I feel lost.


"Its hard to wait around for something,you know might never happen.
But its even harder to give up something,that you know its everything you ever wanted."
&Its you,that is all that I ever wanted.
But you just seem to be getting futher and futher away,from my league.

I'd like to add here,get well soon all those who are sick.
&Also you,you tend to fall sick very often,
So please take good care of yourself. &Definately,get well soon too.

2 comments:

Jo Dionne said...

OMG I WANT!

Rachael Pong said...

Come my house lah,we share share.
<3