Friday, April 30, 2010

If I gave you my heart,would you just play the part?


For each and every step I take,it leads me back to you
&I fear when I'm awake,my dreams would not come true.


Just when I realise,that dreams and reality are two fucking worlds apart,
and I hate it when life has to be so fucked up.
We all carry these things inside that no one else can see,
they hold us down like anchors and they drown us out at sea.
So can someone please tell me,what the hell is life all about actually?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the rain poured heavily but it washed away the poison that was stunting my growth. the sun is shining an asking me to bloom. the breeze is tickling me, making my petals dance... i think i'm ok now, but you seem sad again... i think i've finally come to terms with letting go... "my heart was once filled with your love, i thought that was the only thing that made it beat. your love turned out to be poison. you didnt kill me softly. no, you wanted me alive so i can continue to carry your pain. i cut my own heart and it started to bleed, all your poison went out but my heart continued to beat..."

Anonymous said...

hey, i wonder if you do know how t put your fb the 'comments' as 'feedback' ?

Rachael Pong said...

Yupp,just go to settings and Unclick "auto-expand comments"