Thursday, April 22, 2010

409th,


I'm having a day from hell. Tell me what do you do,when it all falls apart.
Gotta pick myself up,but where do I start? Cause I can't return to you when it all falls apart.

Singing sessions with dearest cuzzie today,mad awesome I should say (:
Had tons of fun with her,but had to head off to brother's birthday dinner at 730.
Just had a long talk with Fav,coming to realise how hopelessly in love we are
Hopless romantics. But well anyway Fav,I hope after that long talk you would come to a decision.
and you'd feel better,though I know it doesn't feel good no matter how.
Like what you say " How not to be sad?" "How not to cry?" But still,get a grip of yourself.
As I've told you,letting go of someone is not because you don't love them anymore,
but to see if they love you enough to come back. Besides,whats meant to be is meant to be.
Whats not meant to be,will never be.
Good things fall apart,so that better things will fall together.
But for anything you know I'll be here,hope everything will be fine for you soon.

Speaking like as if I'm any better,knowing that I'm not.
"For every little thing you hold on to,you have to let something else go."





Cause its so different when you're gone,thought it'd be easy but I was wrong.
I'm so caught in the middle.

No comments: