Wednesday, April 21, 2010

All I ever wanted was for you to know,everything I do I give my heart and soul.


Its late at night and I can't sleep,cause missing you just runs too deep.
I can't breathe,thinking of your smile. Every kiss I can't forget,
this aching heart aint broken yet. Oh how I wish,I can make you see.

Today,spells heavy rain and Sunny day at the same time.
Met up with Joey,Beeps and Troy today. Hk Cafe for their lunch,
Down to wingtai later on,for alittle shopping for all of us. Okay,maybe not all of us.
Then off to Rivervale Mall for dinner. Troy was being such an annoyance today,
but he was fucking hillarious,okay maybe not him. But a joke I made out of him. That old uncle.
So I spent the rest of the night with Beeps and Troy while Joey went home.
Poor girl has school at 830 tomorrow. I have to wake up early to pick Cuzz from school tomorrow.
But I'm still wide awake. damnit. Facebook is being such a pain.
Alright I should head to bed now I guess,Goodnight Dearies. Sleep well,sleep tight. (S)

"Dive into the ocean of your dreams,sometimes things ain't what they seem.
If you feel lost and might be afraid,lonely in the rain. Paint a picture of tomorrow in you."

Genting for a day? (:





















If you wander off too far,my love will get you home.
If you follow the wrong star,my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself,lost and all alone
Get back on your feet and think of me,my love will get you home boy,
my love will get you home.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

GROCERY BAGGGGGS! LMAO

Rachael Pong said...

lolll. You like whattt. (Y) 20 cents!

Anne-Laure said...

lovely photos !

Rachael Pong said...

Anne Laure - Thank you sweet! (: