Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tomorrow and today,beside you all the way.



So today wasn't much of a different day from the rest.
Spent my day out,roaming the streets as usual.
Went to Tamp today and got a new casing for my phone,mad pretty. (:
But the sad thing is,Beeps tried to take off my two little ice-creams stucked at the top,
and got the screen protector damaged. Oh well,I shall get the mirror one then.
Down to PS later on to meet Big D for awhile,supposedly have supper with him but change of plans.
Big D rocks maximum today though,he got my data plan done for me!
Yay for data plan nowwww. Right,thats bout it for today.
Tomorrow's gonna be stay home I guess,since there aren't any plans.
Damn Itunes,I still cannot create my explosive ringtone. ): Stupid Itunes.
I think,I should sleep early. Cause if I don't,I'm gonna continue to think even more.
Why are you like,stucked in my head? Its been the longest time&you haven't stepped out one bit.
Just why,do I miss you so much.
Alright,I should really go now. Goodnight sweethearts,hope today will be a better day. (Since its passed 12)
&I hope yours would be happy everyday. To be honest,I don't like seeing you like this.
I think you know,I really don't.

&As for Irene, (Not you,Asshole. Hahaha)
I've read your comment,but since you don't wish for it to be posted it won't be. (:
I am honoured that,for the fact that I am 2x younger than you,but you'd still look to me for inspirations.
&You're very welcome for that. (:
I'm not very sure what is it that I write here inspires you though,
but I'm glad it's able to make you smile,even though you're having a hard time now.
Thank you also for your encouragement at times through your comments.
So I hope you'll get through your hard times very soon too.



What about now,now that we're here?
now that we've come this far,why didn't you just hold on?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am an expert in my field. I am at the top of my game. Steadily I climb the corporate ladder. The higher I go, the harder the climb so I've had to let go of some excess baggage. I look back at the things I've lost, the memories floating away, drifting farther and farther from my reach. When I try to climb back down, the rung breaks so the only direction I can move is up...

The higher I go the harder the climb so I have to let go of more excess baggage. I am way up high. At this point, they say it's too dangerous to even dare look back. They say looking back would make me dizzy and want to fall. I know it's too dangerous for that, especially with no one to catch me...

Dare I look back? Yes! Always! Do I try to climb back down? All the time but Destiny is making sure that doesn't happen. Do I ever get dizzy? Sometimes but Ambition makes me strong so I won't ever let go...

Little Lotus, I can still see you from way up here. Your radiance shines bright among the murky waters of the swamp that surrounds you. Your beauty is an inspiration. Your innocence replaces the things I have lost... Please, continue to shine for me, Little Lotus, I need to know that my own innocence isn't lost but can still live through you...

I'm crying all the time but watching you bloom always makes me smile...

I wrote this for you so feel fee to post it :)