Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Unknowingly,

At fucking 3:22 am 10 random things to blog about,
1) Realising I can't find my O's cert that I need for application tomorrow,
2) Just changed my course to Diploma in Dance (Comprehensive),
3) Went to the bathroom,got spotcheck from MUMMY THE GREAT (not ..l..)
4) She just threatened to confiscate Mr Notebook away from me,
5) She's a pain in thy arse and also,I think she suffers from insomnia (so late still not asleep?!)
6) I can't get to sleep,
7) I am suffering from terrible insomnia,
8) I think I just heard a crack from my broken knee,
9) I think I'm suffering from headache due to massive thinking
10) Unknowingly its alr 3:22 am while stonning in front of thy almighty notebook&creating
fucking impossible senarios in my head. How great.

&Yes,I have to wake up early to go to Nafa to do payment for application + submit application.
Go secretive shopping with 3 ladies I suppose,we're getting surprises for someone.
Tomorrow is a jam packed day,how nize. But,anyhow I'm still not very happy.
To be honest,I was never really happy. So,goodnight all. (S)

No comments: