Sunday, March 7, 2010

Love's Memory,


Happy Advance Birthday to you God-ma,Forever young (:
Thank you for the early birthday gift too! (L)

Schedules out,practice 15 - 21. As Usual,
Being posted to Sleeping Beauty Variation by Laoshi,oh well.
Don qui is out of my league I suppose,birthday Lunch at Marina Sq today,
Dearest Sunshine got upset today,cause he wanted to come over but couldn't.
Mummy dearest got me my advance birthday gift alr,thank you mumsie. (L)
Out with Vicky tomorrow to catch Alice in 3D,I'm excited. Really.
&Sam's back from bkk! Wed,gonna meet up big D before he leaves.
Oh yes,Jacq do cheer up,though I know I'm not any better,but well. (:
For anything,I'm here to listen. Cause I guess I could feel what you're feeling.
&Kaiyuan needs a date with us to hear stories. HAHA.

Can someone,take me away,from this hurtful place?
Take me far away,cause it hurts so much being here.
Having to say goodbye to love's memory,is so much more.

No comments: