Monday, March 29, 2010

Second time around,


There's so much of you I will keep,thoughts of you and me.

Firstly,I'd like to wish Beatrice Ng a Happy 18th Birthday! (: 29th March 2010.
Happy Birthday,my dear friend its been a good whole 11 years of this friendship.
That I will definately go on and on,for the longest time. Love you Beatrice. (L)


Good afternoon all! Its Monday,I know Monday blues ):
Just suddenly I realise alot of people have been leaving for some place else.
and the word is "Leaving". Sigh.
Cai Lao shi's leaving for Sydney in June,HP left BD. I am depressed,like serious.
Today,gonna have buffet with Zhou,Joey,ZZ,Sam&New love. (:
Sam&Newlove's treat for my birthday,heehee. I love (L)
Oh well,if only we human beings thought about things less maybe we would be alot happier.
Somehow,I think its a disease for us humans to think so much.
Alright,I need to go prepare now I think ZTB would kill me knowing I'm still blogging! opps.
Will be back with photos of tonight! (:


&Also I'd like to share HP's amazing Magic video done for my birthday,
She's the best,most awesomest piercer I've known. Thank you HP,you rock. \m/ (:

Would time,heal my yearn?

No comments: