Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shoulda,Woulda,Coulda


The No.1 Killer during rehearsals. (Y)


Rehearsals today for "Sleeping Beauty" and "Impression of Carmen" !
Fun maximum,the steps were really difficult but Carmen was so much fun! (:
Rehearsals again at 8pm tomorrow. So drained out today,mentally and physically.
So much steps to remember,downloading the videos and saving them in,
&then watch them during my trip to rehearsals! Dancers! you guys want the videos,
tell me I'll send them over to you. (: Can't wait for tomorrow's rehearsals again.
Eggcited muccchhhhhh. Sleeping Beauty was a total killer,need to buck up moreeeeeeeee.
Alright,shall head to bed now. My best times of the day,cause it keeps me entirely off,
From the amount of thoughts I have in my head. So should I,or should I not? =/
Goodnight world,bring me a happier day tomorrow,hopefully.


For every little thing you hold on to,you have to let something else go.
But why? I'm so confused. Completely. Ahhhh,neeed.to.stop.thinking. -.-


How I wish I, wish I'd done a little bit more
Now "Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda" means I'm out of time
Coz "Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda" can't change your mind
And I wonder, wonder what I'm gonna do
"Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda" are the last words of a fool

Fool if I would now forsake the opportunities are fake
I know I'm right where I belong
But sometimes I know I'm just not that strong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello,
nice blog you have ^ ^
dropping to say good luck for your rehearsals !!
do not forget to wrap plasters on your toes if you are going on pointe ^ ^
all the best !!

juskaulani said...

Shoulda, coulda, woulda were the lamest words I've ever let come out of my mouth. I like that peom thing.

Rachael Pong said...

Hey dear,thank you. (:
Yupp,I will thanks for the wishes! (: