Friday, March 5, 2010

What about today,


We were as one,for a moment in time
&it seemed ever lasting,that you would always be mine.
Now you wanna be free,so I'm letting you fly
Cause you know in my heart,our love will never end.


Had my date with Roxy Baby today,caught "Alice in Wonderland."
Went to customize our cake,Marina to meet Jobaby up.
Day was rather,fine. Everywhere I went,I had something to remember.
Supposingly gonna get some sunshine again tomorrow,oh well.
I'm really really tired. I'm being rebelious today again,I am very sorry Mummy.
Maybe I'm losing it,losing myself altogether. I'm falling apart,like literally.
Why can't I just be more understanding to everything&everyone,
I'm so fucking insensitive,damn it. Can't wait for dinner with Angela on Sat,
& God-ma's birthday lunch on Sunday. I finally get to see my sunshine's again.
Just so I've realised,I've never really let go,nor moved on. I'm standing still,not moving.
How long more,is this heart gonna ache? I feel really really depressed. Goodnight all. ):
You wanna be free,so I'm letting you fly.
Cause I've always believe,your decision was the best for both of us,
I believe,that decision was able to make you happy. At least.


You'll never know dear,how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away ):

No comments: