Thursday, March 18, 2010

I question,

What the fuck,have I been doing. Seriously. What the fuck.
What in the world,is going on. I'm completely lost.


Oh,so this was what its suppose to be.
Thank you for pretending so much,for putting up such a great show for me.
I guess all along,I was so wrong. So god damn fucking wrong.
Was wrong about everything,I was just living a god damn lie.
Bullshit,all you fucking liars. Fucking horrid liars.

Why are you horrendous human beings so fucking full of bullshit?
Why am I such a sucker for believing every word someone says.
Fuck you,and your bullshit. Take those lies and your fucking bullshit some place else.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What happened? :(

Rachael Pong said...

Need to fill you in soon! ):
I lived a lie,for a god damn year.
Cuzzz when your holidays,tell me! ):

Anonymous said...

http://fxck-thatlove.blogspot.com/
copied your this post!!!

Rachael Pong said...

She's 12. lol Anyway,thats not the only one she copied,read her header photo,its from my posts too. and a few others,if you read her older posts. LOL (: