Sunday, March 14, 2010

Now that it's all said and done,


Just left me cold and out of breath,I fell too far was in way too deep.


Just when I thought,I would be fine. Who am I to kid? When I know I'm just not.
But doesn't really matter that I'm not does it? Life,life,life. Someone tell me,whats life about.
Whats life,when you're loved ones aren't with you,when your life is half screwed,
when your parents add on to the misery by annoying you. Thats life?
I just wished I didn't have to grow up,contradicting much. Just when I wish too,
&now I don't want to. "I don't wanna grow up,Imma Toys R Us kid!" Memories,oh memories.
"Love goes hand in hand with Forgiveness,a loving person has a forgiving heart."
Because you love the person,no matter what the person has done you never fail to forgive.
Isn't that so? How love can be such a simple word,but such a complicated affair of the heart.
Making a decision that's left me,with nothing but heartache. Pain killers anyone? Sigh.
Goodnight world,as everyone falls asleep. I'd lie awake,creating impossible senarios in my head.



To build me up and tear me down,like an old abandoned house
Gotta get myself together and to try to make it through tonight.
Guess I'd let you get the best of me.

5 comments:

Jo Dionne said...

stop all your fcuking emo posts i tell you.
STOP IT HOR ENOUGH HOR

Rachael Pong said...

Then you make me happy?

Jo Dionne said...

not enough is it!
after so much, everything has been enough for you.

Rachael Pong said...

Don't so fierce. I will Scared. ):
what to do,Love Moron what.

Dana said...

i like that picture!