Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Everything is never as it seems,


Some say,its the bad memories that cause the most pain,
But its the good memories that drive you insane.
-By Angeline.



Caught Alice in 3d with Vic and Dad today! Not much difference I should say,
Just a few really 3d parts,where things fly to your face. But still as awesome. \m/
Headed ION and I finally got my 6 inch subway wallet changed, (:
This new one is gonna last me another 3 years again,then back to Ps.
met up Big D for awhile,then Dad gave us a lift to Bishan.
&now I'm home. Gonna hit the Sun,sand and water again tomorrow.
I got punked three times in a day,thanks huh Dad. .... but you ain't any better,HAHA. VLY
and! I am excited for practices next week&I have no idea why.
Maybe thats something that keeps my mind at least occupied enough to stop thinking so much.
Its open class this Sunday,Mandy might be coming to pay us a visit! Finally. (:
Alright,I'm gonna head to bed now. Or I'll be late again tomorrow. =/
Goodnight Sweeties,I hope everyone had a great day. Esp,you. Oh well,nights dearies. (L)
Take me to the far away place,called Wonderland.

Now,everything is never as it seems.
I see photos of me smiling,but why is it,
I don't feel the slightest happy at all?




So where has love gone? Will I ever reach it?
The cape of storms,Echos the pain I feel inside.
On that special day,I just wished you were there to be part of it.
But its only,"I wished.." If only dreams really come true.
Because I dream alot about you being with me,and that you'll never go.
Dreams,just when will they ever stop letting you live in denial.

No comments: