Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Seconds,hours,so many days,


Hopefully that crippled knee recovers soon, =/
I still wanna danceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Urgh,damn you brokened knee. ):


23rd of March today,time seems to fly so fast.
So many things have happened over the past two months and a half,
Happiness,Sorrows,Painfulness,Hurt,Agony&Misery.
Well,maybe its through all these trials in life,that makes all of us stronger,
Stronger to face more obstacles ahead of us.
Its only the begining of 2010, and I'm alr getting sick of it.
Sick of whatever that has happened,whatever is happening and everything else that is.
Sometimes drives me out of my mind,just to think of them.
But then again,some of it brings smiles to my face,beautiful memories.
Someone once told me,bad memories may cause pain,but those beautiful ones,
will just make you smile again. So why not,just remember them as happy times?
Makes yourself feel alot better at least,I think it did for me.
Alright,I'm here with all my emotional crappy shit again,guess y'all are sick of them.
Meeting up with ZTB&Roxy Baby tomorrow. I am excited! (:
I miss my Rbaby. They are bringing me out with my broken knee to celebrate my belated day!
Okay dearies,have a goodnight,sleep well and sleep tight. I love y'all. (L)
Can't wait for "Remember me." heehee. Okay Goodnight world! Luv.
Most importantly,do whatever makes you happy. &I hope you are.




I've never told you,what I should have said.
There's so much things in my head,I have too many things to say.
So many things you never knew,so many times I've thought of you.
Ready to let go,but I've never known I'd be missing. Missing so much,
So when can I let go? Maybe I should just keep my thoughts to myself. Indeed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
i wanted to ask, which dance academy are you in?
are you trained with the syllabus of RAD or CSTD or ISTD?

Rachael Pong said...

I'm in Nafa's SYT. (: Trained in RAD. (:

Anonymous said...

cool.. ^ ^
i'm looking forward to see you perform when i'm in singapore nxt month onwards..
do let me know if you have any performances ya ^ ^
i will be coaching ballet in Singapore soon.. wanna continue my RAD Advance and ISTD Advance.. heheh..

Rachael Pong said...

Haha alright sure! Mine's coming up in Nov 20th of this year though (: Yeah you should!