Saturday, March 13, 2010

Why do people cry,

Studies have shown that emotional tears contain more manganese, an element that affects temperament, and more prolactin, a hormone that regulates milk production. Sobbing out manganese and prolactin is thought to relieve tension by balancing the body’s stress levels and eliminating build ups of the chemicals, making the crier feel better.

But this minor physiological benefit aside, the most likely reason we produce emotional tears is because it’s a means of communication. Before babies can speak, they can cry. The only way for infants to express frustration, pain, fear, or need is to cry. Adults may use crying to bond with other humans. Expressing sadness can prompt comfort and support from peers. Different languages can provide barriers to spoken communication, but emotions are universal. There are also culturally acceptable reasons for crying that bring people together.

Reason being why,I'm still crying myself to sleep.

The best time for me now,is when I fall asleep.
Cause then I don't have to think about anything,nothing at all.
Lets my mind take a break,for all these things that are driving me insane.
Sometimes I'd really wish I never had to wake up,so I don't have to wake up to emptiness,
loneliness and to the coldness&harshness of reality.
God,if only it is time to take me away,take me away from this place.
This place of harsh,cruel reality. I don't want to stay here any longer.

No comments: