Thursday, March 25, 2010

I don't know what to think,

Alright,heavy image post for today I guess!
All the overdues,many many plenty of overdues. lol

From Sam's camera









Chomps for dinner&Idiot came over for a visit.



Day with R.Baby&ZTB (L)














Sudden images of memories rushed through my mind,
While looking at the photos stucked on my wall,with music on. Memories,oh memories.
How amazing it is,when music can relate you to so much memories,&how each song,
is able to bring you back to a certain past you had with someone,or something.
Its just so amazing isn't it? Beautiful times those were indeed.
&just suddenly I miss alot of things that happened,you played such a big role in my life.
So many memories consist of you,ahh well. They bring smiles anyway (:
But just sometimes,I don't know what to think anymore. Utterly Confused.


I've waited all my life,to cross this line
To the only thing thats true.
So I will not hide,its time to try anything to be with you.
All my life I've waited is this true.

No comments: