Saturday, March 13, 2010

No longer,

Everything changed,times have changed and so have people.
Guess the only thing that doesn't change,are memories and photos.
I'd like to remember you that way,and no way else.

Don't know if you'd ever come by this or any of my posts,but anyway.
This shall be the last post,about you and for you. Cause I know you don't need me anymore,
and that maybe,probably you never did in the very first.
Thank you for everything though,all within those past 4 months and a half.
They were beautiful,but I guess now others can step into your life and be better than I am.
Better than I was,hopefully the right and perfect one for you.
And as always,don't be pessimistic about life,it isn't all that bad. Just remember,
that no matter how dark the world is out there,there will be people who will make it brighter.
Can't be me anymore,but definately others will. Be happy,you deserve to.
Hopefully the next one to step into your life,will be able to and would have the ability to
give you the happiness and love that I wasn't able to. To make you happier then I did.
But I guess you are happier now&that puts my mind at ease knowing you are.
I will be missing you somehow though,I can't say that I won't.
Still the one I love,and used to be mine truely
Thank you so much for everything,for loving me so much before.
& for once being a beautiful part of my life.I'll always remember what we used to have.
Take good care of yourself,and your health especially. Till then,when we ever meet again.
With Love,Rachael.


Kiss me good-bye, love's memory
Even if I lose you,I won't cry no more.

Cause I was able to love you.
&You've put the dream,in my reality.

No comments: