Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Reminders to myself,


Passion Fruit stickys from Sam! (L)

As usual,I spend my entire day rotting home today.
Sam and New love came over in the night today&we had pizza for supper.
Tanning later on with Joey,Sam and ZZ! (: Mr Sunshine pleaseeeee be there.
I need need need to get tanned later,I don't want to look sickly YELLOW. =/
Monday was much of a,on the lappy,on the phone and on the bed sleeping day.
Saturday there's gonna be dinner with Angela&Friday outing with Cuzz.
Wed out with Zhou&Sam. Jobaby,lets go swimming on Thursday then (:
Alrightos,I'm heading to bed now or else I wouldn't be able to wake up on time again. lol
Goodnight Dearies,lets hope every new day will be a better day for all of us.
&I hope,your days are okay and you're doing fine,having happy days.
There's this feeling in me that I can't describe,feels weird. Upset and yet,I don't know.
"Dear God,I wished it was easy being happy because I'm really really sad.
&I wished life was a little happier too,cause mine seems so bad. Love,Rachael. "
Find me an antidote to happiness,I miss Sunshine. He hasn't been back for 2 weeks. ):
Hope he comes home this Sunday. &I'm kinda excited for ballet again,yay its back. (Y)
Oh well,oh well,oh well. Even though I pretend that I've moved on,you'll always be my Baby.
Ahh,Sam's not going later. =/

My all time favourite, (:





&I'd tell myself to stop missing you,
but I just can't no matter what I'd do.
Love is just but a dream,isn't this true?

No comments: