Friday, March 5, 2010

In my Wonderland,

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn’t.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn’t be.
And what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see?
-Alice in Wonderland, Walt Disney.

You are happier,are you? At least you should be. =/
Till this day,all of it was just part of my wishful thinking,
of dreams and wishes that never come true.
I am always dreaming of the impossible,wishing for the impossible to happen.
Good job Rachael,its not happening. So stop fucking wishing for it to happen,bullshit.
This world is so fucking full of bullshit,just when I thought life was back on track,
I was happy,finally I have a goal in life. Someone I am happy to be with,
and boom! I'm back to square one,of where I was before. Everything was just a lie.
I was decieving myself,the whole god damn time.
Back to putting the shattered pieces of my heart together alone again,how great.
Keeps breaking and breaking and breaking and breaking. Just fuck my life alright.
Boy I wished,everything would be like it was before. But then again,I know its NEVER going to happen. So well,everything was just self denial. Goodnight world,I think I'll just have to cry myself to sleep again. Cause I guess there's nothing else much I can do,

&thats me,at the moment,or should I say long time ago.


There has never been a doubt,in my mind that I've ever regret having you by my side.

No comments: