Friday, March 12, 2010

The day you went away,


When you walk away I count the steps that you take,
Do you see how much I need you right now?

Met up with Sam yesterday,plus Joey,Jose,Zz&New love.
Last minute decisions,life just can't get any more screwed when your parents do it for you.
Wanted to catch a movie,but apparently I've watched Alice like 2 times alr. lol
Sam got me a shirt and Rayban from Bkk! :D Thanks Sam! Plus she got me my polish. (:
Heartzx for youzx. (L) ZZ was being a retard the whole night,but really it made my day.
Hopefully I made all of yours with my crap,lol Thanks for the laughters darlings.
Going for a prawning session today with Jobaby and Co. Hopefully it keeps my mind occupied.
&also,hope it will be a great day. I need to get away from here badly.
I question,how does it feel when you awake every morning to realise you're all alone?
because I feel the absolute loneliness,I feel the absolute emptiness. I feel very,very cold.
It hurts my heart so bad,to know I'm all alone. Alone all by my fucking self,
How long more,do I have to bear with this heartache?


I never thought I'd need you here when I cried,
The days feel like years when I'm alone.
I've never felt this way before,everything I do,reminds me of you.
All I ever wanted was for you to know,that everything I do I'd give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me.
When you're gone,the pieces of my heart are missing you.
When you're gone,the face I came to know is missing too.
When you're gone,the words I need to hear to get me through the day
and make it okay,I miss you. But I guess,you just don't love me no more.

2 comments:

juskaulani said...

Sometimes it's cold and sometimes it can be better, maybe even peaceful to be by ones self.

Rachael Pong said...

Yeah maybe so,that at least one is better than none. And it might be even better,being alone. (: