Saturday, March 27, 2010

What is there left to say?


I don't know if everything's okay. Life just isn't good for me now anyway.
Its 1:52am in the morning,and I'm suppose to wake up at 9 tomorrow.
&I'm still wide awake,wondering about so many things,thinking about so many things.
Dear God,why is it so difficult to be happy lately? ): Why the heartache,
why the never ending pain? &I bleed for the second time tonight. (U)
Happy,I thought you would be,but why isn't it what I see? =/
If only,if only.

Dive into the ocean of your dreams
Sometimes things ain't what they seem,if you feel lost and might be afraid
And lonely in the rain,paint the picture of tomorrow in you.
There is so much from you I will keep
Thoughts of you and me,feel the wonder of tomorrow in you.
What if maybe,this is not the end?
If only there will be a day,that will come for us to meet,again.
Just then I realised,I've never really left have I? or is it,that its just a part of me.

2 comments:

ME... said...

i love tht thought of yours..i feel the same way about food...except i eat watevr i see after pondering over it a hundred times...even if its an unhealthy kind a food!
lol...

meadow said...

i feel the exact way about food. sigh life is a bitch == my mood for today. such a fucking LOVELY day its sickening. **sarcasm is also a bitch, that i choose to live my life behind. wow i like to rant today... sorry.