Saturday, March 13, 2010

As reality is crashing through the floor,

Time I awaken,to face the harsh cruel reality.
Reality hits me every morning,putting a heavy weight in my heart.
But I guess,its really time I faced the problem,and stop running away from it.
Though running from reality lightens the hurt,but at the end of the day,
I know I still have to face it somehow or rather. &finally,I'm doing so.
I'm still finding the extra courage to stay strong and face it,its gonna take me sometime,
till I stand back up again. The tough times are here,but I need to get through them,
to get back to where I was before. Today,it begins.



Dance,dance,dance.
I need to get myself focused for practice this coming Monday,
I'm really excited somehow, (:
Performance is making me so excited and happy at the same time! Gosh. (:
But laoshi is leaving in June and I'm definately going to miss her,for all those 11 years.
Everything she taught,all those scoldings and slight whackings?
But it made us all what we are today,thankful thankful,ever so thankful.
Darn,cuzz's not going to grand's place today. FUCKKKKKKKKKKK.
Ah k bye,I'm so annoyed.

No comments: