Thursday, March 25, 2010

All those nights,


Of long talks about nothing,during the midnights. &Yes,I miss.

I had a wonderful day with RoxyBaby&ZTB today,thank you for your gifts dearies. (L)
Fish&Co for lunch,oh god,almost puked finishing the entire platter.
Caught "Remember Me" With ZTB,Show was totally "Huh? What the hell is going on?"
Ending pretty much sad,but Robert Pat was retardedly adorable in the show.
But I still do not recommend anyone to catch it,its storyline = What the hell?
Unless you are a Rob Pat fan,haha Newlove says he's a druggy. Wtf. -.-
Met up with Sam&newlove later on for awhile. Doctors tomorrow at 11,finally.
Hopefully I won't get bad news about them! ): I'm scared,really scared now.
Anyway,I shall head to bed now. Goodnight all,have sweet dreams. (L)

&I was hoping you'll sing along,even though its not your favourite song.

No comments: