Thursday, March 4, 2010

Unbeautiful,


Don't hang up,can we talk? So confused,its like I'm lost.
What went wrong,what made you go?


Caught "Valentines Day" With Sam,Newlove,Joey&ZZ on Tuesday,
Sun,sand and water with Joey&it was fruitful,finally. (:
Today,out with ZTB,Zeb,Vicky&Dad.
Tomorrow gonna head out with Roxy Baby&Jobaby.
Hmmm,Dear John. Anyway,today was rather..mundane. Again.
Life seems to be going like a boring pace,everything is slow&boring.
Nothing can actually make me happy for the entire day now.
Nothing at all&thats really really sad. &thanks HP for your concerns today (:
I feel like really,upset. Like really really upset today,I don't feel right at all.
I came pass alot of things today that brings back alot,alot of memories.
Once again,yes its memories of you. I said I've let go,I'm moving on. But really,am I?
or have I? I will always come to a strong reason of why I should let go,&move on.
But then again,I come to realise I have a thousand and one reasons to stay on,and hold tight.
What is it like for you now? I really don't know.
How are you doing now? I really really,don't know.
What else is there left for me to do? What else am I left with anyway?
I miss you a million out of the sudden. Exceptionally much more today.
It was never me,right? Never at all. Never for me,never was me,never gonna be me.
Nothing was for me anyway,I suppose. I don't know what I'm thinking right now,
My mind is in a fucking huge mess. I've tried to neaten the mess up,but it just gets worse.
Where you'd go,I miss you so.
I'm starting work soon I guess,ZZ has done the application for me. Thanks ZZ (:
Might be taking up instructing at De laselle Primary for camp also,cause sunshine's there. (:
Busybusy schedules,plus practices. Means gonna miss one entire week of work.
My heart feels so God damn heavy. Just why is it so difficult,just why.
Why is it so difficult to be happy,where's my little miss sunshine gone to?
If only,things were what they used to be. Just when I was the happiest girl on earth,
and stop right there. &I wished,time never moved on from there. Just frozen,to let me
remember the wonderful moments we shared. Keep them forever etched in my heart.
When crying only helps,when there's nothing else you could do.
I feel so helpless,useless. Not strong at all,cause I can't fucking take the pain.
Goodnight world,I just hope all my tomorrow's will be a better day.
&Thank you mummy,for being a sweetheart today,again. Love you.


L is for the way you Look at me,
O is for the only One I see,
V is very very,extraordinary,
E is even more than anyone that you adore
& Love is more than I can give to you,
Love is more than just a game,for two
Two if love can make it,take my heart but please don't break it
Love,was made for me and you.

No comments: