Monday, February 8, 2010

You came into my life and I thought "hey (: "

broken heaRTS Pictures, Images and Photos
Still this broken heart aches.

3rd week,15 days.
I've tried all I could to save it,there's still one last step.
To make it final,just maybe it won't make any changes,
Maybe things are gonna just finish from here,maybe thats the end of "us"
So many regrets I have during this time,not treasuring last moments,
thinking of tomorrow's after tomorrow's next week after next.
Never knew when the last moment was,never knew that was the last.
I'm just never gonna learn my lesson am I? Just maybe I won't.
I'm always taking things for granted,never tried treasuring all those moments,
which were the most beautiful ones in these 18 years of my life.


My favourite boy,DLYW.
Remembered when we first talked,in an awkward situation.
Our long first conversation,our first outings,our first heart talks,
our first phone call,first webcam session,the very first time in my life,
You showed me,hey this could be a start of something beautiful.
My first horror show,first trip to a place I refused to go,
first time in my life,I ever felt this way.
First time at my place,where we'd watch Twilight together,
and you told me you wanna be the vampire,then we caught new moon,
and you told me you wanna be the warewolf,or both cause they're both so awesome.
You're the best I could've ever ask for,I'm always thankful I had you in my life.
For leaving me with such beautiful memories,all those beautiful moments we had,
Never taught I'd fall for someone like you,it was somewhere in those long talks,
and making fun of each other where I'd realised I've fallen for you.
So much you went through just to be with me,how hard we fought to be together.
The love we'd share for one another,
how I'd just smile to myself when you'd do all those,
Stupid actions,crazy moments&making fun of each other.
That was when I realise why,I'd fall so in love with you.I will keep them in my heart,remember that I used to have this special someone,who loved me with all his heart and soul that I'd never regret falling in love with no matter what.
I know maybe we'll never have another chance for another shot again at being together
&maybe this is the last time
I'd ever have to tell you how much I'd love you,with all my heart.
Thank you,for coming into my life and mending my once brokened heart.
For being by my side,to protect me at all costs.
To never fail to put a smile on my face.
Maybe you want me to say goodbye too,or maybe you have alr said goodbye.
Cause when i close my eyes and drift away I think of you and everything's okay
I'm finally now believing that maybe its true,That I can't live without you.
To place all those little little senarios together,made a big part of my life.
You told me you wanted me to be a part of your life,and so I did.
And you did become a part of my life,
which I can never use words to describe how blessed Iam.
Now you've just become a part of me,I've learned to know I can't live without.
A part of me dies,if I let you go.
But to what may seem now,I may just have to let that part go.
Dear one,I just want you to be happy. Wherever you are,in whatever you do.
Loving you has been the happiest thing I've done,and the most beautiful thing that has happened to me. I don't know if you'd ever wanna give me another try,
But I'd still like to thank you,for everything you've done for me.
The love you gave me,the care and concern,loving me with your entire heart.
And mended my broken heart with a piece of yours.
Something we've build up together,I hope we won't just let it fall.
Nonetheless,Boy you've been wonderful. I can wait forever,I want this to last.
Maybe I just don't deserve the chance to.
At the end,I'd just like to say. I love you my favourite boy,No one else can make me love like you do. You broke down the walls of my heart,only you will be able to.
So Love me,with infinite love to you.

I'm gone for now,from blogger.
I want to take a break from cyberspace.
I need fresh air. Goodbye,blogger for the time being.
&dear one if you ever wondered,where I've been,
Search your heart,I'm right there. ♥

No comments: