Friday, February 26, 2010

Forever and a day,


Mummy is a really huge sweetheart today,
Thank you mummy,I love you.

Tiny tiles session with Sam,newlove and Dad.
Over to Jobaby's house in the morning tomorrow,I have to head to bed soon.
Just done with today's session. I'm broke&sleepy.
My heart felt really really sour today,I'd like to know how are you&how you're doing.
But well,Goodnight earthlings,love ya'll. (L)


I remember the days we spent together were not enough,
and it used to feel like we're dreaming except we always woke up,
Never thought not having you here now would hurt so much.
Each and every step I take,leads me back to you,
&I fear when I'm awake,my dreams will not come true.
Now I'm picking myself apart I wanna be all I can be,
Cause in the puzzle of my heart you're the missing piece.


Was it ever the same for you,the way I'm feeling blue?
If hurt is missing you,then I'm doing too much of it lately.

No comments: