Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Everybody in love,


Every minutes like an hour,Every hours like a day,
Everyday lasts forever,but what else am I gonna do
I'd wait forever and a day for you,I'd wait up,wait up for you
I can't eat,I can't sleep what else could it be,missing you so deep.



Met up with Asshole today for dinner,finally caught up a little with her.
That dwarf. Ajisen for dinner,its been so god damned long since I had that.
Tamp mall for today,Tongzie,Joey&Zz's away for camp. I'm gonna be even more lonely.
Movie tomorrow with Jobaby I guess,Percy. Plan to head to the aiport with Mumsie today failed.
She had to go back to work last minute. Failed plans for today,super failed.
Screwed,just tell me how much more screwed my life can be. Already its as screwed as it is.
Fucked up life,life sucks,life's being a bitch to you,life sucks up all your energy to hold on.
Outing with Mumsie changed to Thurs,home early these few days. ):
I feel,sad. Like really really sad,my heart feels sour.
I need to get a life,life sucks so much right now. Fuck life.
Okay,blogger's being a bitch at uploading photos.
So is my keyboard,and my fucked up mouse. -.-
I suddenly wanna get my hair black again,fml.

11.50 pm,
Was scrolling through old photos moments ago,brought back so much,so much of memories.
Started August 2009 till dec 2009. how the starting of my 2009 was being a huge bitch to me,
how June was the best school holiday I had,ever.
How the last few months of 2009,were the best ones I had.
I miss those bits and pieces of my life,bits and pieces of those memories.
How everyone gathered together,how everyone had their share of fun.
Why are we all growing up so fast,if I had to choose,I'd want to live 2009 over and over again.
The same way I had it last year,the exact.same.way.



Do you remember,all the times we've had?
Lets bring it back,bring it back.
I don't want to love another,because there won't be another you.

1 comment:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!