Saturday, February 6, 2010

Alvina Chang,

So I am currently packing up my entire room,
Renovating it in a sense,okay just a room make over. SMALL one.
&I found this.

A poem by Alvina Chang -

"I can teach you things,
But I can't make you learn.
I can give you directions,
But I can't be there to lead you.
I can allow you freedom,
But I can't account for it.
I can teach you right from wrong,
But I can't decide for you.
I can offer you advice,
But I can't accept it for you.
I can buy you a beautiful garment,
But I can never make you so beautiful the way you are inside."

2 comments:

Julie said...

This is really beautiful.

I'd like to give it to my boys.
You are a very deep and thoughtful girl. Thanks for sharing.

Rachael Pong said...

Thank you. (: I just thought that I could share this with everyone.