Thursday, February 4, 2010

Do you know?




Do we ever question ourselves,
the very reason why we fight for someone/something sometimes?
Its because that someone/something is important to us. Like how it hurts,
to see something you have build up just fall to pieces just like that,with a snap.
Or see something you fight for,then later seeing yourself let go.

To the world you maybe just one person,but to one person,you maybe the world.
We do things for the ones we love,sometimes because we love them too much.
So much so that,we do things though it might hurt ourselves,but for the sake of them?
Nothing else pretty much matters. We rather hurt ourselves,then seeing the other get hurt.
Why can't ya'll just fight a little harder with life gets a little tougher? =/
Fight for this love,because its worth fighting for isn't it?
This depressing state of me is coming back,I didn't maintain it for two days,fail.
Not even for one day. Fml.



Today is another day&I still love you.
I want you to stay,I really do. =/
I can never love anyone like the way I love you.
Only you could break down the walls of my heart.
Only you can make me love you this much.

&my heart bleeds for the second time tonight.
Do you not know,I love&miss you,god damn much?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.I'll be like you if it's me.anyway,are you still tgth with him or what?!

Talgon said...

Could some one spread the word about my blog. I am new and need some followers. I am going to try and be regular with posts. I have posted Today (2/3/10).

Rachael Pong said...

Anon - Love is selfless thats why. =/

Talgon - Uhhh okay?