Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fight for this Love,

love Pictures, Images and Photos
Because,two is definately better than one.





Favourite girl,of the lot.
I know I haven't been doing a pictureful post,so well here's one.
Since today's mood seems on a lighter note? =/ I hope this last,needa maintain.

Super overdued,

Fuck,I'm lying to myself that I'm happy.
When I'm just fucking not. URGH. FML.
I want everything to be like how it used to be,I don't like what is happening now,at all.





Just know you're not in this thing alone
There's always a place in me that you can call home
Whenever you feel like we're growing apart
Let's just go back,back,back,back,back to the start.
Anything that's worth having
Is sure enough worth fighting for
Quitting's out of the question
When it gets tough, gotta fight some more.
We gotta fight,fight,fight,fight,fight for this love
If it's' worth having,it's worth fighting for

No comments: