Friday, February 19, 2010

Tired of tears,


Gotta fix that calender, cause when there's no more you,
There's no more anniversaries. I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you,
and your memories & how every song reminds us of how we used to be.

Thats why I'm so sick of love songs,so tired of tears
So done with wishing,you were still here.
Said I'm so sick of love songs,so sad and slow.
So why can't I just stop thinking about you anymore?








Crying to myself to sleep for the past 2 months,
and now its just gonna keep going on,till I stand up again
So how long more will I take this time?
Enough is enough. It makes trusting people so much harder now.
I'm done,letting people in to mess me up.
This time,I'm keeping my doors closed shut.
Goodbye,to love.

2 comments:

Victoria Athena W. said...

(Y) dont tell her you're sorry.
fuck their sorries. it really doesnt make up for anything.

Rachael Pong said...

Chill Babe,you need to calm down.