Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Goodbye Blogger,

Goodbye,cyber world. Till then,when I come back again.

To you ;
My love for you has never gone away,
though I maybe physically not there,but my heart has always been.
If you start to wonder where I've gone to,search you heart.
I've been,right there.

Darlings,thank you for everything you've done for me.
You know who you are,I love ya'll.
But it feels so torturing and miserable right now,
I don't know if I'll be able to. If only I was stronger,
I'm afraid to know the answers,I'm afraid of reality,cause they hurt.
I remember dreams of you and keep photos of you and me,
because thats the closest I might ever be able to be with you again,
Sometimes,if dreams were the only places I'd get to see you,I wished I'd never had to wake up.
Cause waking up makes me realise,you're not here. That,hurts.
Everything you do and words you say,takes my breath away. Now,I'm just left with nothing.
But pieces build together in my heart to form a beautiful memory,
I really wished this never had to end and I'd be able to hold your hand and walk down,
till the end of time.

Just remember,
If you wander off to far,my love will get you home.
If you follow the wrong star,my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself,lost and all alone
Get back on your feet and think of me,because my love will get you home.

You've left little footprints in my life,in my heart,
That I'll always remember. I love you.
From,yours truly.

No comments: