Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Behind these hazel eyes,

If one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
&your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place where we meet
And you'll see me waiting for you at the corner of the street.


How can I move on when I've been in love with you,and still is?
Lets go back to where we first started,lets go back to where it began
Shall we?

(U)

&here I am,once again I'm torn into pieces.
Can't deny it,Can't pretend.
it just felt like you're the one.
I'm brokened up,deep inside.
&you won't get to see the tears I've cried.


So sick of love songs,so tired of tears.
So tired of wishing,you were still here.
I'm leaving in denial,I'm dreaming.
Everytime it happens. I've tried to pull myself away
Then thoughts of you comes in,and it pulls me back.
Just for some reason,I can't get over us.
This feeling I get when I'm with you,its something extroadinary.
How every song reminds me of how we used to be.


Do I really have to keep crying myself to sleep everynight?
I thought dreams were wishes you make with your heart.
After all they don't come true right? ): Disappointed.

No comments: